miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

My year

Well, I think a good thing that happened in my life was when we got our little puppy named snoopy, he is like my little brother and I really love him, when I'm sad he cheered me up with his toys and running around looking for them, I really think that he is a very important part of my family and that's why I considered him a good thing that happened in my life.

I don't remember any situation that did not go so well, everytime something bad happened in my life I just wait and the time solve it for me, so yeah, I don't remember any really bad thing, I've not had any problem with my family, neither in school nor university, so I can say I'm a person with luck in this aspect. 

My achievements this year were that I was able to were positive in my normal life so I learn to control my emotions  and stay positive with the things that were happening to me, another achievement was to learn to arrange my times so I was able to study with time and this arrange was very good for me because my grades got better than one year ago, so I'm very happy about that.

I think I had done almost everything I wanted to this year, I think the only thing I didn't do and it was because I didn't have the time, was to read more, I have a lot of books in my house that I really want to read but I don't have the time because the University consume almost all my reading time and that's really frustrating, in my summer vacations I would read like a maniac, that's a fact. 

I think a very important thing that had happened in my life this year is that I fell in love, is a very corny thing but for me is very important because in this very moment I'm extremely happy because of this, another important thing that happened was, like I already said, that my grades got higher and that helped me to believe in myself, and well, I think everything is going very well for me. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario