lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

Let's talk about elections

Well, if we talk about elections first of all I didn't want to vote for anyone because none of the candidates convince me so I wanted to go and invalidate my vote, writting something or just marking all of the candidates so my vote was not going to have any preference for any of the candidates, but when the time pass I look at all the candidates and I really like the things that one candidate says, even though I know she's not going to win (I don't want to vote for her because I want her to win, I'm voting for her because I like the things she says and well, between invalidate my vote and vote for someone, the answer is pretty clear), after all these thoughts I can say that yes, I'm going to vote.
I don't really like the electoral campaigns, I think it is the time were politicians just make promises but never acomplish them at the end, plus I hate all those papers all around the city contaminating everywere and blocking the view for the people that are driving (I drive so I can say that many times that I've been driving I'm not able to see because of those things).
I don't know for an exact quality, I just think that it might be a person who stays true to themself, a person that doesn't say things just because, someone that's charismatic and knows about what is failing in the country (or region, it depends on the candidate and where he or she is postulating).
I would never be a politician, I don't really like them at all, I think they are all liars and just want to have our votes smiling in their campaigns, I would hate to become one of those, I want to stay out of that world (if it's possible).
Well, like I already said I hate all the panflets that are everywhere, that's one of my principal critique I think, the whole city looks horrible with all the panflets on the buildings, streets, is just everywhere and I don't think the people actually see the signs and say like: Oh I think that sign convinces me, I'm going to vote for her/him! I think that maybe more debates or things like that would be more constructive for all the political scene.

5 comentarios:

  1. Agree with you that all those papers around the city are awful and make a lot bad things....get out them from the city!!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really hope that your vision about elections change in the future, probably this will happen when you have children and family and when you assume that the will of your country resides in your generation.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I don't think politicians are liars. Some of them make mistakes and finally the rest of them are considered as liars too. You could become a good politician if you want to and make the difference.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i agree with you about the papers and placards, they are awful, candidates make a lot of garbage to our cities!
    But i have to disagree about the generalization that you make about the politicians. I know and agree that there are a lot of them who just want to get rich and don't have any interest in helping and solving the real problems of the people, but if we make a step outside, that reality is never going to change! we are the ones that must get in that world and change it by ourselves!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. It´s nice to see that even not voting, you care about politics. It´s nicer to know that you´ll vote either way.
    I hate all the propaganda too, but the worst part is that it actually works (I still can´t believe how people from the show bussiness are elected, Carlita Ochoa or Pato Laguna for example...they are the living proofs that it works)

    ResponderBorrar