lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

My favorite band





Well, this is a picture of my favorite band at this very moment, their name is Parkway Drive, they are 5 guys from Australia.
I don't know a lot about them in a personal way, I just love their music. I don't know any personal thing about this guys, the most personal thing I know is that they are from Australia and love to surf.
They play a kind of music that's call "metalcore" this type of music have guitar solos, a lot of screams and drums and is the type of music I listen the most. 
What I love about this band is their music in general, the way they play it, how the singer screams (I know that this sounds really weird, but I really like that about this band), the guitar solos and specially the way the drummer plays.
Chose my favorite song is very hard, because I think it depends on the album, I've a different favorite song for each album of them, but in this very moment the song I'm listening and enjoying the most is called Wild Eyes, I just love the the way the song start with the crowd screaming and the sound of the drums.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario