miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

English Language Challenges


I really enjoyed this subject in the University. I liked the way the class was, we had to talk everything in English and, after all, that is the best way to practice English, you can know a lot about grammar but if you don't know how to pronounce or you don't understand the other person who's talking to you, you're are lost.

I don't think the use of blogs was the best way to learn or practice English, I think it is better to talk in English, like I already said, but well, that's my personal opinion. I don't think blogs were a bad way to learn english, I really enjoyed them, but I don't think it is the best way to do it. 

I really need to improve the speaking part of the English. I can understand everything someone tell me in English, but it is very difficult for me to formulate the same sentence because I'm not use to speak in English, this language is not my born language so I'm not use to speak it everyday, that's my principal problem and I really need to improve that. I was thinking about taking some classes in some English institute so I would be able to talk in English constantly. I was also thinking about read in English all over again; I used to read almost everyday in English when I was in school, but I lost that habit when I entered into the University (I almost don't have time to read any other book that it is not in the program of my classes). When I read constantly in English everything was awesome because I was use to do that and I didn't even realized I was actually reading in other language, it was something natural for me, I miss those days. 

Well, this days, like I already said, I'm not using my English that much, I only use it when I'm on the internet (almost everything is in English in there, well, at least the webs I visit) or sometimes when my dad ask me to translate an email for him, but that's all. I really feel bad about saying that bacause some years ago I used English almost everyday, but I'm going to get back into those days, that's a promise I'm making to myself.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario