lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

$ Money $

Well, money for me is not the most important thing in life, yeah, I know that unfortunately you need to have money so you can have a "good" life, but for me money is not the number one thing in my list, I just think it is more important to enjoy life and well, earn money (even though is a little amount) doing the things you love, that's the most important thing. 

When I do have money I use to spend it in concert tickets or clothes, actually I think those are the only things I spend my money on all the time. I love going to shows so that's why I don't care spending money in that and I actually love to spend my money on that, and well, buying clothes is something that I really enjoy doing, is to look for cute dresses or well, anything. 

I think I'm pretty good at managing my budget just because I don't spend that much money, as I've already said I only buy concert tickets or clothes so I'm not a big of a spender so I've my money for a long time, sometimes I've the money from a job I have every January almost every year.

I've never thought about the fact of being a millionaire so I don't think I'm going to have a decent answer for this, I think I'm just going to have a childish answer but well. I think if I was a millionaire I would love to buy tickets to every concert I want to or travel around the world without caring about the fact that I might run out of money at any moment. That would be great, to go to a lot of countries and just have fun. 

I don't have anything that has a big value, I think the most valuable thing I have are my guitars and well, I think that might be the only thing that I could pawn and get some money out of it, I would hate to do that because I love my guitars but if I have no choice I think it would be the only thing that I would have to do because well, I don't have rings or jewelry. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I really like to buy cloth too, and probably me as a millonaire I will travel too! so we are thinking pretty similar.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Spend money on clothes, it is the best and it is one of my sins, like a guilty pleasure

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It´s quite good not worrying about money at the moment, but I think that our current ideas about it change compulsorily when we start making up a family. That´s the reason of savings, I guess.

    ResponderBorrar