jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

If you want to know about me, just read

Hi guys, my name is Camila Coronado, I'm 19 years old and I'm going to turn 20 on the 8th of May.
I live in Santiago, to be specific in Las Condes. I really like the place where I live but I would rather to live in a more central place like the center of Santiago, for example.
I really love the city, so I'm very happy living in Santiago, some people would say that they hate all the noise that the city have or that everything is happening so fast, but that's the part that I love about cities.

I live with my whole family, that means my mom, my dad, one sister and my baby dog that is like my little brother.

My elementary studies where in the Colegio Pedro de Valdivia (the one that is in Las Condes).
Nowadays I'm studying Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile and I really like it, so I can  say I'm happy with the career I chose. 

I really love music, I always say that music is a very important part of my life, I actually have a tattoo that represent that love so everyone can tell that is very important for me, I sing and play guitar so like you can tell music use a very huge part in my life.
I like rock music, specially the one that have a lot of guitars, drums and if it has screams is everything better, one of my favorites bands at this moment are Parkway Drive and As I Lay Dying.
I also love the old rock, like Queen, Bon Jovi and all those kinds of bands, all those bands alre a complete influence of my dad and I can say that I thank him for that. 

I really like all the tattoo and piercing style, I have piercings and like I already told you a tattoo, I like to go to concerts, I have went to a ton of concerts, I really don't have a number of concerts I've been to, it's really way too much. 

I think that's all I can say for now, have fun!

4 comentarios:

  1. hi mrs cam! the tatto and piercings are great! but i don't really like for me jajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like Santiago too, but the centre is so ugly !! LOL!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. We have to talk more about tattoos because I love them too! Regards <3

    ResponderBorrar