jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

my fav band




Well, today I'm gonna talk about one of my favorite bands in this very moment, their name is Parkway Drive and I'm pretty much in love with this guys from the picture above.
This perfect band is formed by 5 guys (Ben Gordon, Luke Kilpatrick, Jeff Ling, Winston McCall, Jia O'Connor), they are from Australia specifically from  Byron Bay, New South Wales. They got together on 2002 and since then they had tour a lot including their own country and many others in solo concerts or festivals (like Warped Tour in The United States). They play metalcore wich involve a lot of drums, guitars and screams. Is that kind of music that a lot of people hate because they think is just noise entering their ears.

I love this guys because that's pretty much the music I'm into, the one where you can scream with them in the concerts and just mosh around, plus I love the sound of their guitars and drums, for me they are very catchy. 

They had come to Chile just once, and I didn't go to their concert because I didn't know them at that moment, I really hate myself for that.

One of my favorite song of them is Deadweight, I love all their songs, but this is one of my favorite just bacause I think is more catchy, and I'm very in love with the drums at the beggining. 



3 comentarios:

  1. Did not know this band but look very interesting hearken¡¡ greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really hate that band, is the worst in the world! Actually, I don't really know Parkway Drive jajaja but, if you liked, is fine yo know my sister.. take care and bless!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm gonna to listen to them because of you hahahaha. You make them sound interesting. I'm sorry that you can't saw them when they come... I know how that feels hahahaha I hope that you can see them soon C:

    ResponderBorrar