martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

My remarkable day

Well, I think one of my remarkable days might be this one day when I was able to see one of my favorite bands at that moment (2012). At first I couldn't believe the band was coming to Chile, the last country in the world and the country that almost no american know about. But well, they came and that's the important thing. 

I remebered that I was extremely excited and the only thing I wanted to do was to scream because I was so excited and it was everything so perfect.

The moment when the show started I couldn't believe where I was, the show was at the Coupolican Theatre, this theatre is pretty small so it wasn't a problem to get into the first row in just seconds (thanks to some friends, because I was almost in shock). 

When I saw those 4 guys in front of me and so close to me was the moment when I realized where I actually was, it was incredible.

My friends where there with me the whole time just having fun with me and taking care of me bacause I was so excited that I was afraid I would faint just because of the excitement I was feeling, but thanks to them it went everything OK.

This day was a perfect one and I would love to repeat it over and over again just to feel the ecstasy I was feeling in that Theatre. 

At this very moment that band is not my favorite one (the band was All Time Low) but I will always remember that day with happiness and joy.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario