lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

France ooh la la



Well, I would like to visit France. I've always had a secret love for this country and specially for their language, I really think French is the language of love and romanticism. (I've always thought that if a boy talks to me in French I would fall for him, even though I didn't know what he's saying).
I would love to go there because I think it might be so spectacular, the eiffel tower and the whole romantic scene (it is very obvious that I think that France is the city of love).

Well, I don't know that much about the country, only what I had seen in movies (the eiffel tower full of lights and how it shines in the romantic night of France), I don't think France is like the perfect place or something, I have listened that French people are very impolite, specially to foreigners, but I can take the risk, anything to see this beautiful city in action.


I would like to walk everywhere, specially in the night where I can see the lights of the buildings and the moon. I think that every city is better in the night, because of all the lights and the mistery that the night has. Also, I have always thought that the romanticism of every city is in the night, where you can be with your lover or anyone looking at the moon, so in France the night time might be just amazing. 


I think that almost all the people would like to study or work in another country, it might be an amazing experience to study in another language and to live in another culture. I would really like to study in France (as long as they let me to have classes in English I think I would do very well, since I know nothing about French), and If someone offers me to work there I wouldn't think it twice, I would pack my things in the first suitcase I find and take the plane to that amazing place.




3 comentarios:

  1. Hahahaha I like the last phrase. France is a wonderful place, I would like to visit too, but for other reasons. Well, I hope that you can go to France doing exchange program! It would be wonderful for you. Greetings Camila!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Camila
    After reading this, I can say you are a very romantic person, but with your feet on the ground. Most of the people idealize some other places, and then get dissapointed after being there. I think you won`t.
    I hope you can go there, and do all the things you like.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Go France must be amazing, probably a secret dream that everyone has.....

    ResponderBorrar