lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Myself


Hi, I'm Camila Coronado, I'm 20 years old, I'm on my second year in the career of public administration in the Universidad de Chile.
I live with my parents, my older sister and my little dog that is like another member of the family (like a little brother).
I love music, I actually play the guitar (which I've been studying for 6 years now) and I can also sing. The music I like the most is rock (I like the type of rock where the singer screams and there are a lot of guitars solos and those kind of stuff). 
I also love animals, I would love to take care of them all but that's a little impossible since I can't have more than one animal in my house. This love for animals made me a vegetarian because I don't want them to suffer just because I want some meat, I've been a vegetarian for 6 years now. 

In the English part I think my weaknesses are: the talking part and the past tense, present tense and future tense. Sometimes I make mistakes with this and when I want to talk in past I say the verb in present or in future and I get really nervous, this is why I also have trouble with the speaking part because I'm not used to talk in English, so when I'm trying to speak with someone I forget some words or talk in other tense and there's when I get really really nervous. So my expectations of this class are that I end up talking fluently (so I can keep a conversation with someone that doesn't know any Spanish) and to fix my problems with the tenses, because it is very embarrasing when I'm talking in English and I figure out that I said something in past when I'm talking in present. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario