lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

My ideal job

I think my ideal job would be to be in the music industry, actually that's one of my dreams, I would love to produce music or to make my own music, either of these options is perfect for me.
I would love to travel around the world playing my own music or to have my own studio and produce other people's music. 

The qualities I would need to have to do this job is to have some music knowledge, like read music and write it, also I would have to know how to use the machines that are specially designed to record the music and to mix it up.


I think I would be good at this job because I have music knowledge and I love to play music (I play guitar and sing) also it would be amazing to be able to record my own music so I can put it on a CD or something like that.(I've tried to record my music but I don't have all the machines that I need so it is very complicated).


The jobs in the music industry (specially in Chile) are very difficult to find, the music in Chile (with this I mean the Chilean musicians) for some reason is not that successful,  is very hard to find the way where you can succeed in this area, but I think if you want something really badly and you put all your effort to be able to do it, you're going to make it and you would be extremely happy with your life. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! I hope you can keep your dream. Yes! The music industry is very difficult but I think that if it's your dream, you can do it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Probably in Chile it`s gonna be really hard to find that job of your dreams, however be patient and work hard, like that probably your effort it`s gonna be rewarded =)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi =)

    If you want, you can; it's a good dream, and you look like a professional singer jajajaja. But if you have the knowledge of the music, you could be a singer without any problem, you need to take your style of music and be patient

    I don't know play a guitar, the music it's not my art xD, but I like listening a guitar or any instrument =D

    Greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like the industry music , my ideal job is be Dj

    ResponderBorrar